1. Play in the pool outside.
2. Visit your local community pool.
3. Go running around your neighborhood.
4. Camp out in your backyard.
5. Have a BBQ
6. Have a Hot Dog party.
7. Learn new recipes.
8. Visit your local Farmer’s Market.
9. Enjoy Tinley Park’s Cruise Nights every Tuesday night on Oak Park Ave.
10. Play Pokemon Go, go around town catching them all.
11. Visit your local Library.
12. Go hiking.
13. Free Family Night at Chicago Children’s Museum at Navy Pier (Thursday Evenings and First Sundays)
14. Visit Maggie Daley Park
15. Splash around at Millennium Park Crown Fountain.
16. Tinley Park’s Music in the Plaza, every other Saturday night (Zabrocki Plaza).
17. Visit Lincoln Park Conservatory.
18. Visit Lincoln Park Zoo.
19. Visit Brookfield Zoo.
20. Buckingham Fountain.
21. Go swimming at Montrose Beach.
22. Family Kite Festival in Elmhurst 8/6/2016.
23. Chicago Air & Water Show 8/20 & 8/21.
24. Robotics Day Camp in Tinley Park.
25. Watch a kid’s movie at Marcus Cinema in Orland Park.
26. Odyssey Fun World in Tinley Park.
27. Go Bowling.
28. Biking in Forest Preserve
29. Play softball with your neighbors.
30. Eat ice cream at your local ice cream shop.
31. Listen to music.
32. Dance around to music.
33. Have a water balloon fight.
34. Watch a fireworks show.
35. Have a block party.
36. Plant flowers.
37. Play Laser Tag.
38. Take a bubble bath outside.
39. Go bird watching.
40. Stage a play.
41. Build a fort.
42. Invent something with old parts in the garage.
43. Collect lightning bugs.
44. Go on a picnic.
45. Bake cookies.
46. Visit your local Firehouse for a tour.
47. Play board games.
48. Make instruments out of junk around the house.
49. Lay out and look at the stars.
50. Visit an animal shelter.
51. Play Hide & Seek.
52. Make funny skits.
53. Make a movie with your friends.
54. Ask your neighbors if they need their pets walked.
55. Visit your local park.
56. Play card games.
57. Cook a meal with your kids.
58. Make a fun homemade pizza.
59. Have a movie night at home.
60. Make a painting.
61. Visit grandma & grandpa.
62. Learn magic tricks.
63. Make s’mores.
64. Eat popsicles.
65. Blow bubbles.
66. Build paper air planes.
67. Tell stories with a flashlight.
68. Visit a lake.
69. Make tacos.
70. Eat frozen yogurt.
71. Build sandcastles.
72. Have a video game party.
73. Open a lemonade stand.
74. Have a talent show with your friends.
75. Run through sprinklers.
76. Go to a carnival.
77. Draw with sidewalk chalk.
78. Wash the car.
79. Build a Lego tower.
80. Play I spy.
81. Learn a new language.
83. Read a book.
84. Build a campfire.
85. Create a scrapbook.
86. Take a nap.