Small bathroom or big bathroom, everyone needs organization in their bathroom. I’m a big fan of clutter free bathrooms. Here is a small list of ideas to organize your bathroom and get rid of the clutter.
CABINET UNDER THE SINK
- Containers to put under your sink.
- Shelves- metal, wood, or plastic.
- Storage baskets.
- Drawer organizer.
- Hooks for behind the cabinet door- for curling irons, flat irons, or any other type of hair iron.
- Glass containers.
ABOVE THE TOILET
- Install Shelves- glass, wood, metal.
- Small Wicker Baskets mounted onto the wall.
- Pretty Wood Crate mounted onto the wall.
- Wall Cabinet mounted onto the wall.
ABOVE THE DOOR
Yes, look up. That whole area above the bathroom door is unused real estate.
- Add a shelve- wood or metal.
- Concealed and hidden from sight
Putting everything away and having it concealed will make you feel better.